Unlock the Royalties to Your Financial Freedom
MEET YOUR COACH,
After destroying and rebuilding her own credit score a number of times, Brittany Greene began her career coaching others to improve their Credit Profile. Brittany then developed a system and passion for Financial Literacy.
After destroying and rebuilding my own credit score a number of times, I began a career coaching others to improve their credit profile. I grew to understand there would be up and down cycles in our life but if we have the education we can come back from anything. The birth of Crowned Financials was born.
I am a former International Radio Show host for I Am Caribbean (IAC.COM) for the "Power of Credit Hour Segment"
In the past two years I have self-published my book tilted “The Mind & Money Manual” and "A to Z Credit."
I have been featured on 103.5 The Beat with Papa Keith, Aunties Block Podcast, The PenniZshow, & LaPetite Hustle International Podcast (Belgium).
Helped him organize his finances and credit profile. He went from having to put $13,000 down to putting $0 down on his first home!
- Able purchase a new vehicle same day he closed on his home
- Started his business for a childcare facility for the urban communities.
- Featured in a Magazine for his major community outreach and mission to expand education and financial wellness using our program's taught practices.
- Anniece started the program with negative credit score 500, negative items on her report, and 0 positive credit working in her favor.
- In just a few months in the program she was able to go from a negative score to over a 400 credit score.
- She took advantage of the building and saving credit score method and is now being approved for credit cards.
- She will soon close on her dream home with her family.
- Netta was able to have negative items removed from her credit file using the our credit restoration program.
- She also joined the credit boosting and savings program that provided her with positive credit while we worked on removing the negative items
- Netta was also able to decrease her debt to income ratio and is now in the process of closing on her first home.